LUL Flexibles – where owners Marc Bradley and Darren Kaye have created a ‘stand alone’ flexible packaging business unit using the latest multi-colour UV flexographic print processes thus offering high end, ‘gravure standard’ print. For this we have also recently invested in the latest in flexo technology acquiring an 8 colour Nilpeter FA4* which is a fully servo driven press offering cutting edge technology. We have also installed Nikka inspection equipment on the press which offers 100% web inspection, barcode verification and colour management amongst other uses.
Our flexibles unit is geared towards producing anything from long run repeat business to shorter run product ranges and promotional sachets. With turnaround times for new designs of approximately two weeks or less (from approved artwork), it is possible to respond to market demands faster than using more traditional print methods.
LUL Flexibles customer base is wide ranging and diverse, from small local manufacturers, via national chain stores, to multinational conglomerates. Some typical sachets we produce for end product ranges include:-
- Food applications such as powdered soups, sauces, rices.
- Dietary and Protein Supplements.
- Healthcare and Beauty products that include wipes, gels, shampoos and moisturisers.
- Automotive waxes, wipes and washes.
- Medical wipes, gels and enclosures.
- Horticulture and Agricultural sachets.
- Animal Welfare and Pet sachets.